EnerLogic Window Film
Revolutionizing Window Film
A building can only be energy-efficient to the extent that its windows are energy-efficient. In summer, windows allow too much heat to enter, forcing cooling systems to work harder and making cooling costs climb. But in winter, they allow too much heat to escape, forcing heating systems to work harder and making heating costs climb.
Historically, most window films have provided only a summer solution - a solution for only part of the year.
EnerLogic is different.
It works year round - like other major energy saving measures such as high-efficiency lighting, new control systems, and HVAC upgrades.
In summer, EnerLogic keeps the heat out, like traditional reflective window film. But in winter, EnerLogic does what reflective film can't do: It locks the heat inside. So you get a perfect balance of energy efficiency, comfort, and cost savings - all year long.
And EnerLogic does this with outstanding optical clarity that's fully compatible with high-efficiency lighting. It looks great in any light.
- Patent pending, glass insulation technology directs solar and radiant heat back to its source for substantial energy savings.
- Provides a perfect balance of energy efficiency, comfort, and cost savings – all year long.
- Virtually invisible, lets in more light than heat with little reflection.
- Upgrades the annual insulating performance of single-pane windows to that of double-pane windows and double-pane to triple-pane.*
- Achieves up to 10% savings on year round commercial building energy costs.
- Reduces home heating costs as much as 10% in cold weather climates.
- Compatible with high efficiency lighting (low iridescence).
- Manufacturers warranty (see an authorized dealer for details).
- Commercial Offices
- Schools and Universities
- Government Buildings
- Health Care
- Retail Spaces
A revolutionary glass insulation technology that outsmarts sunlight to save energy, increase comfort, and save money — all year long.
Energy Efficient Window Films
Increase Energy Efficiency and Save Money
Energy efficient window film help reduce solar heat gain up to 75%, which can help save money and energy when it comes to your building's operation. According to U.S. Department of Energy statistics, approximately one third of a building's cooling costs can be attributed to solar heat gain through windows.
By reducing air-conditioner run time or lowering load conditions, Vista energy efficient window films can save money and energy.
Energy-efficient window film can reduce solar heat gain up to 75%
Vista™ Window Film can reduce solar heat gain up to 75%
Discover Your Building's Energy Savings Potential
Energy efficient window films can help reduce energy costs for the average building 5-15%, and Vista window film delivers average payback within three years.
To see how Energy efficient window film can help you save money and energy and qualify for green energy tax credits, REQUEST A FREE ENERGY ANALYSIS. Our exclusive Energy Audit process utilizes widely accepted DOE-2 analytics to estimate savings potential specifically for your building.